Information Security Review
Information security reviews help organizations identify shortcomings and development needs related to information security in their information systems. The reviews take account of the information security requirements related to the organization and its field of operation. We also provide support with the implementation and monitoring of the suggested development measures.
An information security review will help you ensure that your critical business information is appropriately protected against risks. You will also be able to ensure that:
- Responsibilities related to information security and data privacy are met
- Information security requirements related to data are identified
- Data is appropriately protected and backed up
- Access rights are appropriately managed and monitored
- Use of data is appropriately monitored
- Sufficient attention is paid to preventing misconduct.
The frameworks used by our experts in their work include the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and ISO 27000 information security standards.